July 28, 2016

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 24



Is summer flying by for you? I started making this card this morning!
It seems that every day is just busy busy and before I know it, the sun is setting!

For Day 24 of Kathy Racoosin's 5th 30 Day Coloring Challenge!




I stamped these images from Lawn Fawn's Get Well Soon on to Strathmore Bristol Smooth paper and coloured the images with my ZIG's. It seems each colouring challenge I focus on certain techniques. Challenges 1, 2 & 3 were working primarily with Copic colouring, challenge #4 was all about watercolour and #5 has been more about learning to work with my ZIG's. Have you been playing? If you have are you focussing on one technique or all of them?


9 comments :

Joyce said...

This is too cute. One of these days I am going to participate in this coloring challenge with you...

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Tracey, love the plaid paper!

Annette Allen said...

what a sweet get well soon card..

Arlene K said...

Beautiful!!

Suchi said...

Stunning card! :)
Suchi xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay Miller said...

Aww that is just a darling card Tracey!! I love the plaid paper with those cute little images!

Cat Craig said...

Love this set, and you have shown those small images off to perfection with your coloring and design.

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, how I LOVE this set, and always forget to use it :) I love how you colored the images with your Zig's and the plaid background is perfect! Cute card, Tracey!