January 28, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #41

IMG_1566

Today I have a card to share with you that I created for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things.  I am the hostess this week and I thought this inspiration was just perfect for Valentine's Day.


I focused on the colours and the textures of the inspiration for my card. Starting with a kraft card base I die cut a white stitched panel and adhered it to the base. The sentiment was stamped on the white panel in black. I applied super strong Scor-Tape to the front of the card and then I wrapped jute cord around the card to mimic the photo. Finally I die cut two hearts from Papertrey Ink's Pure Poppy and Raspberry Fizz felt and adhered them to the jute.


tracey_IB#41


 detail:

tracey_IB-detail



tracey_IB-angle


Head over to the Inspired By All the Little Things blog to see who I invited this week to be my guest! I hope to see you come and play along.


I am also submitting this to this week's Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.





 

15 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the jute and the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!!! I LOVE the hearts and the fun way you wound the jute around the card. I am also in LOVE with that fabulous sentiment!! Great design!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve your card ... and I'm totally inspired by IBATLTs photo, once again!
=]

Anita in France said...

Oooh, Tracey ... how fabulous ... all that yummy jute and felt texture is so touchable! Hugs, Anita :)

Karren said...

Gorgeous! Lovin' the dimension yet beautifully CAS look.

Vikki H said...

Your card is so clever and thanks for the tip to use Scortape!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Awesome !!

Lynn said...

Love all the texture the jute adds!

ElizStewart said...

Tracey... fabulous interpretation!

Lisa Lara said...

I am smitten with how you were inspired Tracey. Love the twine wrapped on your card!

KimCreate said...

Tracey, perfect!!!!! The twine wrapped around just like the candles. Brilliant:)

Cat Craig said...

Oh Tracey, just perfection. Love this card and what a fabulous valentine / love card.

Marcie Sharp said...

Looooooove this Tracey! It's a perfect take on the inspiration photo.

Lisa Elton said...

Smitten with your card!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! The texture is wonderful and the design is so striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx